CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Valentine's Day.

Well, it's that time of the year again... Where the card, candy, stuffed animal, etc. companies collect hundreds of millions of dollars from smitten men and women trying to show their "like you a lot" or "love" feelings to their significant other.

Even though I don't support these companies taking advantage of us... I sure hope Joe bought me something fancy! :)

3 Monkey for your thoughts...:

TheBassettBunch

I hope you get something fancy too! I'm sure Joe will do his job! Miss you!

Elisha

Sure hope it was a diamond ring!!! hehe

kristin

Elisha, you said the very thing I was thinking:) lol
I love Valentine's Day! Though the stuffed animals I think are stupid. Why give something that is just going to sit and collect dust and all other kinds of critters. EEWW. Not the best gift.
Hope you guys had gun!
Oh, btw, your word verification had the word sticky in it. Somehow appropriate for the holiday that rivals christmas in the sweets arena:)