CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 22, 2010

Valentine's Day Continued...

Joey totally spoiled me this Valentine's Day... No, girlies, no diamond ring - yet. *SIGH* And that's a big *SIGH*. I'll do it again, *SIGH*

I had Friday off and was treated to a delivered package - A bamboo heart plant!!! It's soooo pretty and it goes fantastic with my living room decor.

It even came with the vase and some black rocks.

On Saturday I was treated to another delivered package - a bouquet of red tulips and purple irises in a beautiful red vase.

It came with a box of chocolates and a stuffed teddy bear! Biggie decided he wanted to bear and has been chewing on it. He's not a nice cat. ;)

My gift to Joey was a fancy dinner out at Christian Michaels - a really nice restaurant here in Chico. We had a beautiful window seat and had a romatic candlelit dinner.

Joey had to work in the morning on Sunday so we decided to make a special dinner at home when he got home. We made heart pancakes!!! Wait, I made heart pancakes. Joey decided he only likes round pancakes. Here is my creation. I did it all freehand - I was super excited with my talent!


I'm so lucky to have Joey in my life... Even luckier to be spoiled by him!!! Haha!


0 Monkey for your thoughts...: