CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

My Special Day

Today is my special day - I flew from South Korea to the United States - and met my new mommy and papa! I was only ten months old and sooo adorable!

I am grateful for my parents and everything they have done and provided for me. I wouldn't be the person I am today without their influence!

I thank God each and everyday for placing me with a loving family.

2 Monkey for your thoughts...:

kristin

Glad I know you too!
Looks like you had a fabulous valentine's day. I love this Holiday!

Elisha

I am glad you were placed with your family also. I am glad you our in our lives. Forever right??!!!! :) Sorry no ring for Vday. Stinkin boys! hehe But I know he loves you. Glad he treats you like a princess.