CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 28, 2010

I'm a Grad Student!

As of yesterday afternoon, I passed my math and English assessment tests and became an offical Grad student!

I am taking the MBA program with a concentration in General Management. I start March 1st with the online school at DeVry University. My first online school, so I'm a little nervous, but so excited to be back in school!

So wish me luck... I will need it.

3 Monkey for your thoughts...:

Elisha

Congrats. that is awesome. You will do great. Lots of work I am sure. Miss ya

kristin

Wow, cool! Good luck! Online courses scare me for some reason, but it seems the easiest thing to do what with a work schedule and all. Love your bored post:) Come down and take over my life for a day. That'll cure ya:) Love ya!!!

Melissa

Good luck! Online school always makes me a little nervous as well. But I'm sure its just the unknown. You will do great! Come visit me!