CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Quit Pickin' On Me!

So... I was politely informed by a dear friend yesterday that I have not posted in quite some time. So this is for YOU Dorothy...

Joe and I are still doing great. No major issues as of yet, although he snores... A LOT. We were just saying to ourselves how well we are doing living together. I love him!

My job is still going good. We've been extra busy - according to Probation, we are now dealing with all of the bozos from the holidays that like to use their fists instead of words when communicating with their "loved" ones. It is sad really... How these people are so dependent on alcohol and drugs and then they are in this pattern of violence and substance abuse. Our program tries to help them overcome violent communication, but since substance abuse plays such a big part in it... It is like a cycle they cannot overcome unless they really want to work at it. It always makes me sad when a person decides to spend their time in jail instead of taking advantange of this program that allows them to practice positive skills and stay in contact with their family. *Sigh*

On a happier note... I must make a correction to my blog. The caption of the photo of Madalyne Grace - She is actually my second niece. Seth married Bethany who has a daughter named Elani, so she is my first niece, and Madalyne is my second. My bad... Madalyne is so frickin' adorable. I will have to get a photo of all of them and post it. They really are a cute family. And Elani has really taken to Joe... He is so cute when he plays with kids.

Well... I think that is all the news I have to date. I wish I had something cool to post or a neat picture, but I don't! Until next time...

1 Monkey for your thoughts...:

Unknown

Maybe we'll have to get a photo of our family with you and Joe! That will be a good pic to post!