CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 12, 2009

My First Blog!

Hello everyone -

This is my very first blog... A virgin blogger as you will.

You can all thank the Bassett family women for this exciting new adventure I am about to trek upon. I was first hooked on reading the blogs when McKenna was born and now... Now, I have to admit that I get alittle annoyed when their blogs are not updated on a constant basis. We'll have to work on that ladies! Haha!

So I am at work at the moment and have run out of things to do (I'm just so efficient) and so I decided to take the time to play around with this blog. What a fantastic way to spend quality work time!! It is so interesting how easy it is to change the background color or change the picture. How do you like my orangutang?? Cute huh??

Since I have just started, you will have to bear with me on the pictures and extras that can be added - The Bassett women have such elaborate blog pages - I'm jealous. I hope to have such exquisite blogwork as theirs...

I hope you enjoy this as much as I know I will...

4 Monkey for your thoughts...:

Melissa

I'm so excited! Now I can blog stalk you! I will try to update my blog more often for you.

TheBassettBunch

So glad to see that you gave into peer pressure! Love ya Elle! It was fun hanging out with you the other day! We should do that more often!!!

Elisha

Yeah!!! I am so glad you have a blog. NOw I can keep up with you and Joe. You will get the hang of posting pics and things pretty quick. I am just a simple blogger. Nothing fancy or difficult for me!! ;)

kristin

I didn't even know you knew my blog address! I have to say that I was so excited that you're starting a blog. Just watch out, they can be exceedingly addictive:) I gave up on changing my background over and over again. I guess you could say things have calmed down as I haven't updated my background from WINTER yet. (smack of the forehead)
Also, I LOVE the picture of you and Joe! You guys are a seriously cute couple! Oh, and when your picture loaded and I saw the monkey, I laughed so hard! Very appropriate as you as such a fun spirit too. Oh wow, I'm writing a rather lengthy comment. You may want to ban my ip address to avoid future utterances:)
I'll add you to my link list and check up on you. Make sure to post often as I get cranky too when people don't post often. (COLEEN!) Blogging is just such an easy way to be nosy. AND to give your two cents worth.
LOVE YOU GUYS, and I wish I was closer so that I could hang out with you and Coleen too! I feel so left out. (tear courses down the side of my cheek and pools into the keyboard, shorting it.)
Stay in touch!