CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Help... Me...

I am wondering how to download or use a layout that has columns on both sides of the main posting area... I cannot seem to figure it out! I am open to any and all suggestions...

Thank you in advance...

6 Monkey for your thoughts...:

Melissa

Hi...so to get a picture. but I think you have figured it out. You go to a new post and click on add picture icon. Thats it. And if you want a profile with stuff on both sides you can go to leelou blogs. There is a link on my blog on the left side. They are good I like them. There are others out there but you have to be careful because some of them will erase your side bar information. But leelou blogs doesn't and they are the only ones i've found that give you a column on both sides. Those are easy to put on. You just follow the instructions on her page. If you have any questions just give me a call and I will walk you through it. Good Luck

Melissa

Do you have a facebook?

Elisha

Try Lulus backgrounds. I have a link on my page.

Melissa

Yeah!! The blog looks great! Good work.

Unknown

To: Monkey Thoughts,

I have two monkey thoughts;
First Monkey- The pic of Madalyne is a wonderful addition to your blogspot page.
Second Monkey- Eleni Nicole is your first Niece, Madalyne is your second. I'll try to get you a pic of us all as soon as possible!

PS- this is what the alphabet would look like if q and r were removed.

Anonymous

very cute smelly...i totally forgot about those pics from your birthday that one year! i had some scary eyebrows going on..yikes!!! miss you! mooz is very cute!! :) love ya! Quinn