CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Creativity Starts Here...

I've decided to try my hand at doing some homemade cards... I experimented with my Christmas cards this year, but after browsing online for more ideas - WOW! I've got a lot to learn. First, apparently I need to learn how to use my Cricut machine to the fullest and spend the money for Cricut cartridges, paper patterns, stamps, ink, colored pencils and pens, embellishments... The list goes on and on... It makes me giddy with excitment! I might even try making gift tags as well. There are so many possibilities out there!

Let the creativity begin...

Oh by the way... For you talented Bassett sisters, if you have any ideas or requests, please send them my way. If I invest in the necessary instruments and really put my heart into it, I might make it a side business... Hmmmmm... Ideas please.

0 Monkey for your thoughts...: