CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 17, 2010

San Francisco ROCKS!!!!

Last weekend my girlfriends and I met up for a girl's weekend in The City!!! My friend from high school flew in from Texas - I hadn't seen her since she moved about three or four years ago. It was great to see Kwinny - I've missed her terribly. We stayed in my friend Lauren's cute new house.

Sonja and I couldn't get the keys out of the Fish's mouth, so we had to open the door with the fish. In the end it was all in vain - turns out one of her roomies was home and the door wasn't even locked!


This is the first night - it was like being in high school again, hanging out on the beds, talking, giggling, making fun of each other. I loved it!!!

Saturday we spent the day in San Francisco. Kwinny got a beautiful tattoo in the morning and we spent the rest of the day relaxing down at the Wharf.


Had the most beautiful view of the Golden Gate Bridge. The whole weekend was blue skies, cool breeze, and warm weather! We really lucked out.

Then Lauren decided that we were going to walk to the ballpark. Kwinny and I were stupid and we had decided to wear flip flops for the day - All I wanted was a tan! Kwinng and I were pretty grumpy when we arrived at the ballpark... It probably took us about an hour to walk there from Fisherman's

Wharf.... Geesh - Don't wear flip flops to the city!

We finally made it!!!! I was soo happy to just be able to sit and relax my feet for a while. But it turns out that our bleacher seats were right behind a group of guys who decided to stand up whenever an exciting play was going to happen. I think I probably missed about 45% of the game because I couldn't stand up fast enough. It was probably because we decided to watch a Giant's game vs the A's... Rowdy people!!!!

Aren't we cute?!?!? It was well worth the walking time - We ate nachos with jalapenos and onions, garlic fries, cotton candy, drank ice cold beer, and cheered on the Giant's. WE EVEN WON!!!!!

I'm such a die-hard fan that I even had special nails put on... CHECK IT OUT!!!

Well, you really can't tell, but they are an orange tip with a black sparkle fade and a Giant's logo on it! I did a black tip with orange sparkle fade and sticker on my thumb and then the opposite on my other hand. It's been exciting wearing them!

All in all, it was a great time spent with my girlies!!!

0 Monkey for your thoughts...: