CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 8, 2009

It's Official...

I'm promoted to.... Drum Roll Please... OPERATIONS MANAGER of New Beginnings!

As you can see, I'm very excited about this new title. With it comes some perks...

1. Authority to run the front office/desk
2. Help in making some minor procedure/process decisions
3. Support in some minor business decisions
4. Support with hiring

AND THE DOOSY...

5. A car!!! Yes, that's right ladies and gentlemen... New Beginnings is going to lease a new Honda Accord for me. I took the car instead of a cash raise. Who wouldn't?!?!?!?

So, everyone may now call me Ms. Operations Manager from now on... I've deserved it!

Thank you.

3 Monkey for your thoughts...:

kristin

Wow girl! Congrats! I wanna see your new car!

Melissa

Congratulations!!

Elisha

That is wonderful! Congrats! New car, so jealous. hehe I must say, reading the title and the first line, I was waiting for you to announce your engagement. hehe Maybe one day my brother will get on the ball. ;)