CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Joe and Elle

This is from Erik's birthday party - Thanks for sending this Coleen!




3 Monkey for your thoughts...:

kristin

Cute! Nice seeing you guys last weekend? Was it last weekend? The days just blend lately:)

Elisha

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELLE!!! I don't have an email or phone number for you so this is all you get. hehe It is so funny that all the in laws have bdays so close to someone in our family. It just shows u are meant to be a part of our family. Have a great day.

kristin

Okay, DITTO on what Elisha said about the in laws having birthdays so close to family. How weird is that? Though I've noticed nobody is near mine:) But Happy Birthday!!! So love you!!

Sorry I'm commenting twice on your blog, but I just noticed your comment on one of my older post, and I would LOVE to take your photos! However, keep in mind that I am not a professional. OOH, this could be fun if you guys are up for anything!?