CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Another Awesome Day.

Joe and I went up to Paradise for a surprise birthday party for his Brother, Erik. So much fun, Coleen did a wonderful job with planning and Melissa and Collette did an excellent job decorating and setting up. It is always nice to have a group of your friends and family together for a special day like a birthday.

Personally, I think birthdays are the most important holiday of the year! Speaking of which... MINE IS TOMORROW!!!! I'm really excited - did I mention I love birthdays??? Joe and I are making dinner and just relaxing. I'm at that age where partying just doesn't suit the birthday atmosphere. :) Maybe at my 30th... Lauren - how are we going to celebrate THAT one?!?

It is the birthday season in my family, for my friends, and for Joe's family... So here is a special group birthday wish...

I hope everyone who has a birthday this month and next has a great one!

0 Monkey for your thoughts...: